Najva Hosseini | Lawyer


Be the first to review
Persian Business Directory

Najva Hosseini | Lawyer

Najva Hosseini | Lawyer, International Connect Law Firm in Thornhill

Unique Perspective International Connect Law Firm is focused on delivering exceptional service.

We believe on a solid foundation of quality legal services at affordable prices.

We work cooperatively with our clients and any lawyers or other professionals involved. We are mobile and regularly travel to our clients for signing documents across GTA and Hamilton.

International Connect Law Firm focuses on helping individuals, and businesses of all sizes, with their legal issues. We strive to diligently find effective solutions and practical strategies in a timely manner to help our clients achieve their objectives.

Our focus is on Real Estate Law and Immigration Law. Iranian lawyer in Canada

Immigration Canada, Real Estate

Najva Hosseini is a real estate and immigration lawyer who approaches legal services in a unique way, involving true collaboration and transparency between the client and her legal team.

At the International Connect Law Firm, she ensures that clients are actively engaged and informed throughout the legal process and that optimal legal solution are achieved without excessive legal fees or hidden costs!

  • Our services in Real Estate Transactions are as follows
  • Drafting Agreements
  • Refinancing
  • Purchases and Sales (residential and commercial)
  • Title Insurance
  • Buying Commercial Property
  • Assignments
  • Private Mortgages
  • Title Transfers
  • Our office provides many different types of immigration services to suit your needs:
  • Canadian Temporary Resident Visa
  • Canadian Permanent Residence Immigration
  • Canadian Citizenship Services
  • Business immigration laws
  • Study Permit, Work Permit
  • Family Sponsoring
  • Spousal Sponsoring
  • Family Immigration Cases

There are three categories of temporary status:

Visitor visa Study permit Work permits Visitor Visa People who wish to come to Canada as visitors require a visitor’s visa unless they are citizens of a country that does not require such a visa.

If you are already in Canada, International Connect Law Firm can help you with the following immigration needs: Temporary Visitor’s Visa Extension – Extend your stay in Canada or give you other immigration options. Change of Status

– Advise you regarding the possibility of changing your current status while in Canada. Study permit Before applying for a permit to study in Canada, you must be accepted by a recognized Canadian educational institution.

As well, you will need to prove that you have enough funds to pay for your tuition fees and have no criminal record. If you wish to study in Ontario, we can help you obtain a Certificate of Acceptance of Ontario.

Work permit If you plan to work in Canada, already have a job offer or want to start a business here, then you will need a work permit.

A work permit allows a foreigner to work legally in Canada for a pre-determined period of time. International Connect Law Firm will be glad to discuss all your immigration options when you call our office.

Working temporarily in ThornhillCanada: Every year, over 150,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages, or to work as live-in caregivers. A work permit is needed for most temporary jobs in Canada.

Some temporary workers require a work permit and some do not. For some categories of workers, permits are approved more quickly. The requirements and processing times depend on the sort of work you will do when you come to Canada.